Thursday 14 June 2012





Am a blogger! Yes am excited! Thought about having a blog for about a year before i finally got around to creating one. Since this is my first post am obligated, no scratch that, I will love to welcome you to this blog. And don't I have the special way for us to do it? In Igbo tradition when you go to someone's house you break Kola and wash it down with palmwine. So am asking that you relax, and lets break Kola together and drink  palmwine i mean you are visiting moi in my zone. Am a blogger!Yea i know its bitter but we aint really eating it are we? No we are just gonna break it, gist and get high on the palmy. Get acquainted.

Seriously, i don't know what you expect to find here but i promise you, if its trending and important it will be here, interviews (pls dont ask me with who), news, creative writing (poetry, articles, short stories) and more. You are gonna get addicted soon i tell ya! Thats not me being proud o, seems am getting high on palmwine. Running away. Btw, i will appreciate your comments everytime you can. I promise to talk too.

2 comments:

  1. Yipee!!!!, I'm d 1st 2 comment. Weldone babe. Tola is very creative and fun 2 be with, I'm talking from experience. I pray for more traffic on ur blog. Trust me, I'll do a 'lil marketing 4 free. U'll be 'large' ooo and even 'larger' dan Linda ikeji. ((HUGs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie, u neva told me dis swit words in person o. Issokay. Tanks dear. Hugs

    ReplyDelete